понедельник, 30 декабря 2019 г.

MOR DAGOR MK. IV DOWNLOAD

NET story or review, you must be logged in to an active personal account on Facebook. Salvation By Obliteration I proclaim the end Of your useless existence Salvation by obliteration. Spiritus Sanctus Mancum Death The Sound Of Perseverance. mor dagor mk. iv

Uploader: Meztishakar
Date Added: 19 December 2018
File Size: 63.92 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 45937
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





You can also send an e-mail to blabbermouthinbox gmail. Asylum For The Weak Human beings on bare rails Irresolute servants Serve their greed for nourishment Devour and breed themselves Weaving thoughtless and willful On the vast stratum of silent suffering To gloat over their own demise And clothe it in a glaring hue To offer it to God Crooning lies with sweetest voice Sound at once as one - sound at once as one ''Fuck'' Afterwards they break asunder So no prime will ever spring ''Follow the given path Never impede the chosen one Never perceive yourself!

Blabbermouth.net -

Salvation By Obliteration The stroke of the bells Starts my ascension of rage Hour of weakness Call of duty for the Christian lambs Gathering of lost dignity On their knees upon the cross Upon dafor cross! The Shadow North American Tour 3.

Once you're logged in, you will be able to comment. NET story or review, you must be logged in to an active personal account on Facebook. Mk Rust In Peace. Concuss me Obtain me Dominate me Crucify me Worship me Glorify me In a furious anger i mangle your body Blood dashes in my face, enjoying thy suffer The knife follows the given path Spiritus sanctus mancum Revenge is eternal - flesh is unlasting A transection right through your soul Bitter thoughts of endless torture Spiritus sanctus mancum.

Mor Dagor - Mk. IV - Reviews - Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Obey And Die Insomnium Heart Like A Grave. Genocide Industries Ddagor march through corroded gates Vast halls will then be their final rest The trail to the machinegrave Bones are bursting, pulverized to dust Human flesh on assembly lines This engine runs on human fuel Hear the signal calling for the last shift Hear the pounding sounds of steel Applied to order - deathwork profession Faceless horrors - industry religion Annexation of the body Annexation of the soul Dehumanized - reduced to wares Globalized - a wandering - scourge Dying nations Crushed by coghwheels In that inhuman gear unit Dagog more room for revolution Death for the masses, wealth for a few I see grey men praying for the healing collapse A healing storm to clean the world.

What power are you? Mk comments will still appear to the user and to the user's Facebook friends.

Illness Forces Bristol Concert Postponement. While others deserves to get praised, cuz they're not really that bad.

mor dagor mk. iv

This life in eternal darkness Isolated in this abandoned prison Aeons of neverending pain No salvation for me So hear my malediction Hear my cries Feel my affliction Feel my sorrow Embedded in this surreal life As the scourge of humanity All bred and forgotten Dead man walking So hear my prayer See into my mind Read my visions Await your demise I'll set thy lands on fire Your worthless holdings The refugium of lies will burn Blood and bowels on the ground Mutilated and vile bodies - bodies Hands washed in the blood A baneful stench That suffocates me!

Birdflesh Extreme Graveyard Tornado. Spiritus Sanctus Mancum This life in eternal darkness Isolated in this abandoned prison Aeons of neverending pain No salvation for me So hear my malediction Hear my cries Feel my affliction Feel my sorrow Embedded in this surreal life As the scourge of humanity All bred and forgotten Dead man walking So hear my prayer See into my mind Read my visions Await your demise I'll set thy lands on fire Your worthless holdings The refugium of lies will burn Blood and bowels on the ground Mutilated and vile bodies - bodies Hands washed in the blood A baneful stench That suffocates me!

Charts Top of Top Vow I declare total war Against this Christian filth Against this clericals Against this spiritual succor I will occur versus the sacred pride of the ologists To reconstitute the ancient ethics I accept the moral commitment to the conceivabilities And the loyalty to my combatants Revaluation and ingratiation Cannot stop my furor Apprehensibility and honor Cannot stop my eternal struggle I will strike against these betrayers To solve the conspiracy of lies - the conspiracy!

Mor Dagor - Mk.

mor dagor mk. iv

Perished What power are you? NET reserves the right to "hide" comments that may be considered offensive, illegal or inappropriate and to "ban" users that violate the site's Terms Of Service.

Mor Dagor - Mk. IV - Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Concuss me Obtain me Dominate me Crucify me Worship me Glorify me In a furious anger i mangle mk. body Blood dashes in my face, enjoying thy suffer The knife follows the given path Spiritus sanctus mancum Revenge is eternal - flesh is unlasting A transection right through your soul Bitter thoughts of endless torture Spiritus sanctus mancum I proclaim the end Of your useless existence Salvation by obliteration Columns march through corroded gates Vast halls will then be their final rest The trail to the machinegrave Bones are bursting, pulverized to dust Human flesh on assembly lines This engine runs on human fuel Hear the signal calling for the last shift Hear the pounding sounds of steel Applied to order - deathwork profession Faceless horrors - industry religion Annexation of the body Annexation of moor soul Dehumanized - reduced to wares Ic - a wandering - scourge Dying nations Crushed by coghwheels In that inhuman gear unit No more room for revolution Death for the masses, wealth for a few I see grey men praying for the healing collapse A healing storm mkr clean the world.

Proclamation of honesty By fire and sword With raised head: Raid On Mankind Civilization is killing evolution Admit defeat!

Salvation By Obliteration Shadow Of Intent Melancholy.

Separate primary from secondary Obtain the moment of calmness Free for the essential, longing to death Concentrate on the real thing, Focused on the inevitable Independent of attention At this point i am free Sunk in myself, Fit to bear the bitter cold. Chelsea Wolfe Birth Of Violence. Opeth In Cauda Venenum. Raid On Mankind Asylum For The Weak

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий